Youth Opportunity Accelerator
Goodwill’s Youth Opportunity Accelerator provides life-changing direction and support that can help people ages 16 to 24 develop and cultivate goals that advance their lives.
Contact your local Job Connection for specifics.
Goodwill career navigators work with program participants to develop a range of career and personal goals. Together, they set individualized goals in the areas of work and skills progression, financial wellness, health and wellbeing, and career and life supports.
Program staff help participants connect to skills development, certification opportunities and other resources that can help them further their goals and prepare them for success in the workplace.
Scope of Services
- Career planning/exploration
- Resume Building
- Digital Skills Training
- Work Experience On-The-Job training
- Interview practice & Prep
- Financial Wellness Programs
- Job Fairs with SC employers
- DYS Growth Mindset Training
- Support with enrolling in post-secondary education
- One-on-One Case Management/Career Support
- Youth and young adults, age 16-24