Inside almost every Goodwill, you’ll find much more than great deals. Our retail stores fuel 30+ Job Connection locations — and our Mission Mobile career services outreach — in the Upstate and Midlands where we match job seekers with career services that can lead to brighter prospects.
What We Do
- Provide job leads and referrals
- Access to computer, phone and Internet
- Résumé development and cover letter help
- Job search guidance and tips
- Offer free work-readiness workshops like interviewing and basic computer skills
- Host regular job fairs
- Refer those in need to community resources
- Offer on-the-go services via Mission Mobile
How It Works
Step one is to meet with a Job Connection Career Coach for a one-on-one session to identify your skills and experience.
Next, you’ll be matched to employment opportunities that fit your abilities.
At any time, you can access skills training and workshops that can help you hone skills or develop new ones suited to the needs of the marketplace.
Goodwill hosts weekly Information Sessions throughout the Upstate and Midlands. Learn about certification programs and services available as you pursue a skilled trade in a variety of industries. Goodwill also helps job seekers gain access to:
- Paid work experience
- Industry-recognized certifications
- Work-readiness and virtual classes
- Milestone Incentives
Find an Information Session near you.
We're on the road!