Inside almost every Goodwill, you’ll find much more than great deals. Our retail stores fuel two dozen Job Connection locations — and our Mission Mobile career services outreach — in the Upstate and Midlands where we match job seekers with career services that can lead to brighter prospects.
What We Do
- Connect you to job leads and referrals
- Meet with a free career coach
- Access to computer, phone and Internet
- Résumé development and cover letter help
- Job search guidance and tips
- Offer free work-readiness workshops like interviewing and basic computer skills
- Host regular job fairs
- Refer those in need to community resources
- Offer on-the-go services via Mission Mobile
Free Career Coaching
The first step is meeting with a free Goodwill career coach, in person or virtually. During this one-on-one session we’ll work together to identify your skills, strengths and experience.
Next, we’ll match you to employment opportunities that fit your abilities. Or we’ll connect you with free-or-low-cost certification programs that can help you learn in-demand roles in new fields such as transportation, logistics, healthcare and education.
Goodwill hosts weekly Information Sessions throughout the Upstate and Midlands. Learn about certification programs and services available as you pursue a skilled trade in a variety of industries. Goodwill also helps job seekers gain access to:
- Paid work experience
- Industry-recognized certifications
- Work-readiness and virtual classes
- Milestone Incentives
Find an Information Session near you.
We're on the road!