Prepare for a career in the food service industry with a professional certification that blends classroom instruction and paid on-the-job training. Complete the course successfully to earn nationally-recognized ServSafe® food and beverage safety certification.
Class length, days and times vary by region. Contact your local Job Connection for specifics.
Participants must successfully complete work readiness training to be able to proceed to on-the-job food service training.
- Criminal background check
- Age 18 or older
- Ability to stand for long durations
- Negative drug screen
- Demonstrate appropriate math and reading Level(s) — TABE Test of Adult Basic Education or bronze-level or higher WorkKeys
- Work readiness training
- Digital skills and computer workshops
- On-the-job food service training
- Case management
- Job placement assistance
- Post-employment services
Goodwill Industries reserves the right to make the final selection on all students due to limited space in the training program.