- Job Leads, Direct Referrals, and regularly-scheduled Job Fairs
- Computer, Phone, Fax and Internet Access
- Résumé Development and Cover Letter Assistance
- Guidance and Tips on Effective Job Searching
- Free Workshops Covering Interview Techniques, Basic Computer Skills, and other Work Readiness Topics
- Community Resource Referrals
How does it work?
When you meet with a Job Connection employment specialist, the search has already begun. After a one-on-one session to identify your skills and experience, you can be matched to employment opportunities that fit your abilities. Throughout your search you can access skills development training and workshops that can help you hone skills or develop new ones suited to the needs of the marketplace.
Are all of the jobs at Goodwill?
No, we can’t keep all the good employees to ourselves! We connect people to many different employers and job opportunities. View jobs with Goodwill on our careers page.
How do I get started?
Easy. Just drop in at the Job Connection location in your area. You don’t even need an appointment!
If a store is open, does that mean Job Connections is open too?
Not always. Check your local Job Connection location for business hours.
How much are the services?